Our website address is: https://storybonesonline.com.
means Story Bones ABN 52 359 405 882.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The types of personal information we may collect about you include:
- your name
- your contact details, including email address, mailing address, street address and/or telephone number
- your age and/or date of birth
- images of you
- your credit card or payment details (through our third party payment processor)
- your preferences and/or opinions
- information you provide to us through customer surveys
- details of products and services we have provided to you and/or that you have inquired about, and our response to you
- your browser session and Geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and/or browsing behavior
- information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider
- additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our Site, associated applications, associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information
- any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party
- We may collect these types of personal information directly from you or from third parties.
We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access and use our Site, associated applications and associated social media platforms
- to contact and communicate with you
- for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our Site, associated applications and associated social media platforms
- to run competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you
- for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- sponsors or promoters of any competition we run
- anyone to whom our business or assets (or any part of them) are, or may (in good faith) be, transferred
- credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia
- third parties to collect and process data, such as Google Analytics or other relevant businesses. This may include parties that store data outside of Australia
By providing us with personal information, you acknowledge that some third parties may not be regulated by the
Privacy Act and the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act and if any third party engages in any act or
practice that contravenes the Australian Privacy Principles, it would not be accountable under the Privacy Act and
you will not be able to seek redress under the Privacy Act.
Your rights and controlling your personal information
not have to provide personal information to us, however, if you do not, it may affect your use of this Site or the
products and/or services offered on or through it.
Information from third parties: If we receive personal information about you from a third party, we will protect it as
represent and warrant that you have such persons consent to provide the personal information to us.
Restrict: If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may
change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below.
Access: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. An administrative fee may be
payable for the provision of such information.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant
or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information
found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
Complaints: If you wish to make a complaint about how we have handled your personal information, please contact
us using the details below and provide us with full details of the complaint. We will promptly investigate your
complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to
deal with your complaint
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing
communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the
Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized
access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and protect personal information.
Email Address: Storybonesonline@gmail.com
Effective as of March, 2019